- January 11th - BOARD meeting
- February 8th - BOARD meeting
- February 16th – Drag Rider Seminar, Marshall, VA. 12:30pm.
- March 14th - BOARD meeting
- April 11th - BOARD meeting
- POSTPONED April 17th & 18th – No Frills Ride (Fri and Sat) New Date TBD
- May (TBA) – Endurance 201 Clinic (Sat and Sun)
- May 9th – meeting/work day at base camp
- June 12th & 13th – Old Dominion Rides (Fri and Sat)
- July 11th – post-ride meeting
- July 25th & 26th – Ride & Tie Clinic Weekend (Sat and Sun)
- August – no meeting
- September 12th - BOARD meeting
- September (TBA) – Endurance 201 Clinic – Karen Wade
- October 23rd &8 24th – Fort Valley I and II (Fri and Sat)
- November - no meeting
- December 5th – Annual Meeting and Party
2020 ODEEO Rides
Online ride entries will be uploaded to the website one month before the scheduled ride. The ride entries webpage
will have all the ride information regarding ride camp, schedule of events, facilities available, driving directions,
crew instructions, and any other pertinent information.
- RIDE - POSTPONED. NEW DATE TBD - No Frills 2 day 30/50 mile rides
- RIDE - OD June Ride - 25,50 and 100 Mile Rides - Friday June 12th and Saturday June 13th
- RIDE - Ride & Tie Clinic Weekend and Horse Camping/Night Riding Practice - Saturday, July 25th and Sunday, July 26th
- RIDE - Ft. Valley 2 day 30/50 mile rides - Friday, October 23rd and Saturday, October 24th
2020 ODEEO Clinics and Seminars
Clinics and Seminars require pre-registration. All details regarding
locations, times, dates, and whether the event will include your horse or not, will
be loaded on the Clinics and Seminars page.
- SEMINAR - Drag Ride Educational Clinic - February 16th - 12:30 to 4pm - TriCounty Feeds in Marshall, VA
- CLINIC - Endurance 201 Clinic - May - Time and Place To Be Announced
- CLINIC - Ride & Tie Clinic Weekend and Horse Camping/Night Riding Practice - Saturday July 25th and Sunday July 26th
- CLINIC - Endurance 201 Clinic and Ride - September - Time and Place To Be Announced
- EVENT - ODEEO Christmas Party - December 5th. Invite and Info will be published in November.
Notification of impending events will be posted on the home page with a link to the appropriate webpage containing
the event details.
Old Dominion Equestrian Endurance Organization rides and events are privately held and are open only to registered participants and their guests, ride/event management, volunteers, and staff.